Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The more sand, the better

As I was writing the post last week, I realized that I touched on another awesome kid thing to do: be buried in the sand. Being buried in the sand rocks, as does burying friends in the sand and then doing unpleasant (note: euphemism) things to their face.

I can't find the photos from my experience with friends a few years ago in Hawaii. But needless to say, the fun involved a failed attempt to use towels to shield the events unfolding within from nearby beach-going families, resulting in innumerable wives covering their eyes in horror and innumerable husbands/sons falling over in uncontrollable laughter.

As a side note, I have no idea who the kid in this photo is, I just found it on a random google image search for "buried in sand" and "awesome". But I'd say he embodies pretty well the overall sentiment of this post and this blog; clearly no one in the world was having more fun at that moment than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment